Basic plan for climate work development
- A five-year plan to establish matters related to climate work, including basic directions of climate work technology and policies, research and development and practical use of technology, cooperation and collaboration in the climate sector, and international cooperation.
Five-Year plan for green growth
- Five-year plan to set goals and directions for green growth in the field of meteorology.
Countermeasures for adaptation to climate change
- Five-year plan to build a safe society and support green growth through adaptation to climate change.
Basic plan for national sustainable development
- A plan established and implemented every 5 years with 20 years as the planning period to implement international agreements on sustainable development and promote the sustainable development of the country.
Basic plan for responding to climate change
- A plan to implement the obligation to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and establish policy directions for adapting to global warming, and to secure consistency with related plans including energy, which is established and implemented every 5 years with 20 years as the planning period.
WMO Lead Center for Long Range Forecast for Multi Model Ensemble (LC-LRFMME)
- KMA(Korea Meteorological Administration) has operated Lead Center for pooling and sharing of GPCs forecast information in order to increase the reliability of LRF.
WMO World Calibration Centre for Sulphur hexafluoride (WCC-SF6)
- KMA (Korea Meteorological Administration) has operated the World Calibration Centre for Sulphur hexafluoride (WCC-SF6), one of the central facilities in the World Meteorological Organization / Global Atmosphere Watch (WMO/GAW) programme, since October 2012.
APEC Climate Center (APCC)
- The APEC Climate Center (APCC) was established in 2005 at the first APEC Senior Officials Meeting (SOM) in Seoul, Korea.
- Since its establishment, APCC has played an important role in the region in providing climate information products and services based on a multi-model ensemble prediction system.
Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change(IPCC)
United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change(UNFCCC)
WMO Global Framework for Climate Services (GFCS)
WMO Global Atmosphere Watch (GAW)
WMO Global Earth Observation (GEO)